- The graph is best visualized with a computer. Phones and tablets may be able to display it but the visualization is not optimized for mobile devices.
- You can hover the mouse over the points to see a particular lap time for any driver, as well as in which what lap was that time done.
- By clicking the “compare data on hover” button, when you hover the mouse over a data point you will get the information for the selected drivers for that lap.
- You can click on the legends to select one or more drivers to only focus on the drivers that you want to see.
- The bottom slider allows you to narrow or widen the lap range that the chart displays.
What is the graph showing?
- The graph shows all the laps done by the top 5 finishers at the Bahrain GP.
- Only laps where drivers went into the pits, as well as laps when the safety car was out, where removed.
- The bottom axis (x axis) shows the lap number.
- The left axis (y axis) shows the lap times.